In preparation for the start of our season, we at Puslinch Lake Golf Club would like to briefly inform everyone of what has changed, and the new expectations we will have in order to ensure the safety of all of our beloved patrons!
- Golf carts will be available with dividers. Dividers will be used in golf cart, unless the occupants reside in the same household.
- Foursomes will be allowed to play together.
- We ask that you do NOT arrive any earlier than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Golf club and pull-cart rentals will be allowed, following proper sanitation after each use.
- Food and beverage orders will be available at the Snackbar for takeout only. If you are looking to place an order while on the golf course, we ask that you phone the Proshop to place your order on #6 or #9. It will be brought out to your group once you reach the clubhouse after payment has been received.
- Hand sanitizer will be stationed at every entrance for your use upon arrival.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, including use of putting and chipping greens and driving net with a minimum of two metres between individuals.
- Signage will be posted to caution players about the risks of COVID-19, and the necessary precautions. Please be observant of these signs.
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted to play.
- All players must have a tee time, no walk-on players will be permitted.
- Do not touch flags. They must remain in place. There are lifters on the flagpole to lift with your club in order to retrieve your ball from the hole.
- Washroom facilities that are normally stationed on the course are currently unavailable. We will endeavour to have them available at a future date once Ontario Regulatory Parameters allow.
- Washrooms at the clubhouse will be sanitized regularly, with only one individual allowed at a time.
- Locker rooms will be closed until further notice as per Ontario Regulatory Parameters currently in place.
- To all eligible players: All handicap scoring must be done from home until further notice.
Remember….We are all in this together and we thank you for being so cooperative and helping us all remain safe.
We’re looking forward to another fun-filled golf season with everyone!
Puslinch Lake Golf Course Management Team